Where can I see the race placings?
This section provides access to the official placings and the runners' files.
Grounds for disqualification
- Starting ahead of your start group: Your race number indicates your start group and time. At the start it is important to position yourself BEHIND the sign marking your start group (the time may change for various reasons).
- If you are positioned ahead of your group you will be disqualified.
- Impersonation: Starting with another person's race number without making a change of registration results in disqualification and even deletion of past entries.
- Running with a race number from previous years: Running with a race number from previous years results in deletion of past entries.
- Running with photocopied or counterfeit race numbers: Results in deletion of the race record.
- Running with animals: Results in disqualification and is forbidden.
- Running with push chairs: Results in disqualification and is forbidden.
- Entering the finish zone with children who are not entrants.
Race time claims will be admitted up until 22 November.
For any claims you must contact us via our contact form.
You can download your participation certificate from your entrant file.